WHO WE ARE
This Website is operated by Tadhg Harrington
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Website, you may provide us with, and we may collect from you, information which relates to you, including your personal information.
You may provide us with your information in a number of ways, including:
- completing forms on the Website (such as “Contact Us” forms);
- corresponding with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise;
- subscribing to email updates, newsletters or other subscriptions and features made available on the Website from time to time; and
- reporting a problem or requesting support for the Website.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, educational institution, artist interested in and budget.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); and pages you viewed or searched for;
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you (including your personal information) if you use any of the other websites operated by the Harrington Golf Academy. In this case we will inform you when we collect that information that it may be shared internally and combined with information collected on the Website. We may also receive and display information and content which you make publically available on your social media platforms.
We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information to:
- help us respond to your queries;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- send you our newsletter, email updates and other subscriptions which we make available from time to time and which you subscribe to receiving;
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- notify you about changes to our services;
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them; and
- to provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting (see more on this in our Cookies Policy ).
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- aggregated, anonymised or other data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
This Website is not directed toward children under 18 years of age nor do we knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us.
YOUR EU AND OTHER PRIVACY RIGHTS
Where provided under applicable law, you may request a copy of the personal information held by the Harrington Golf Academy about you and may ask about all recipients of the information, the purpose of the processing, request the correction of incorrect information, and request the blocking and deletion of such information by contacting us at email@example.com. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information. Any access request may be subject to a fee to provide you with details of the personal information we hold about you. You have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask us not to process your personal information.
You have the right, where provided under applicable law, to ask us not to process your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or clicking “unsubscribe” on the emails you receive. We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide you with any services which you request. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to the Website. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Certain legal obligations require that we disclose how websites we operate react to Do Not Track signals. The Website does not currently change the way it operates based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal. Please note that we cannot control how third party websites or online services you visit through Website respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the privacy policies of those third parties for information on their privacy practices.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organisational procedures measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit on or through our Website or that we otherwise maintain.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website, our newsletters, email updates and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others, including our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.